- Avocet Line Timetable until 31st December 2018
- Great Western Railway timetable page
- GWR Travel Updates page
- South Western Railway – includes information about services on the line between Exeter St. Davids and London Waterloo
- CrossCountry – for trains from Exeter to Birmingham and north to Scotland, and also to Plymouth and Penzance
- National Rail Enquiries – for information about national rail travel.
- Trainline – for cheap fares and advance tickets
- Live train map
- What to do when things go wrong with your journey
- Realtime Trains – for up to date rail information across the GB network
Real time information from FGW
Click on the appropriate station for real time information.
- Exeter St David’s
- Exeter Central
- St James’ Park
- Polsloe Bridge
- Digby & Sowton
- Lympstone Commando
- Lympstone Village
- JourneyDevon – a guide to public transport in Devon
- The Exe Estuary trail (pedestrian and cycle route along both sides of the Exe). This brochure has a useful map, local information, and details about ferry services and buses.
- Stagecoach SouthWest – for buses from Exmouth to Budleigh Salterton and Sidmouth and from Exeter to Exmouth via Exeter Airport and Woodbury